Accounts Manager of Mortgage Lending for
for an opening as an Accounts Manager of Mortgage Lending. The qualified applicant is an individual with experience in banking, specifically the mortgage industry. Both strong accounting and computer skills will be necessary to succeed in this position.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year college or university is preffered or equivalent years of job experience.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Knowledge of the loan originating and processing, documentation requirements, and compliance issues of mortgage lending.
- Knowledge of fundamental tenants on principals of hedging.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of Microsoft Office and other software applications.
- Knowledge of loan pricing.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with customers by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Increases stakeholder value by establishing functional objectives aligned with corporate mission; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing new strategic initiatives; enhancing the organization�s stability and reputation; measuring and ensuring profit and service driven outcomes.
- Guides and directs the activities of personnel within his/her department.
- Perform duties as the Freddie Mac liaison by frequent communication with our Freddie Mac account representative regarding any changes in policies and procedures, conducting training for our mortgage personnel on the automated underwriting system and delivery platforms, and performing research on underwriting or general loan questions from staff and Community Mortgage Network customers.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the mortgage products offered by First State Bank.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor towards customers, colleagues, and management at all times.
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Other duties include being able to underwrite mortgage loans, and to assume duties of the escrow manager and investor reporter when necessary.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Please go to our full site on a computer to apply