Part-Time Teller for
We are taking applications for a part-time Teller at our Teays Valley Branch. The qualified applicant will be expected to assist customers with all bank accounts including crediting and debiting funds to accounts, accepting loan payments, and providing receipts for all transactions. Applicants must be able to work a flexible full time schedule, including Saturdays.
- Process all deposits, count cash, examine checks, validate deposit tickets, and provide receipts to customers.
- Cash checks within the bank guidelines and check account balances in OSI.
- Process all loan payments.
- Process deposit for club accounts and employer taxes.
- Count, verify and strip package currency and coin received during the day (including sorting for mutilated bills).
- Process after hours depository bags and mail deposits.
- Issues money orders, travelers checks, certified checks, and cashiers' checks.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Assist customers with safety deposit boxes.
- Maintain the cash drawer throughout the day. Count and balance the cash drawer at the end of each business day. Record the count and complete an outage report if necessary.
- Buy and sell money to and from the vault.
- Sell bank products and services to new and existing customers.
- Comply with all bank security measures.
- Maintain the ATM machine.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of all fields within OSI.
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor towards, customers, colleagues, and management.
Please go to our full site on a computer to apply