Customer Service Representative
The First State Bank is taking applications for an open Customer Service Representative position at the Huntington branch. The qualified applicant is a well-organized individual who possesses strong customer service skills and the ability to multitask while serving the bank's customers.
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Effective interpersonal communication skills to develop and maintain relationships with customers.
- Ability to demonstrate a thorough and effective understanding of the computers and specifically but not limited to Microsoft Office, Open Solutions and Creative Vision.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor toward customers, colleagues, and management.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the banks products and services.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of all fields related to the booking of loans and accounts in Open Solutions.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of proper procedures for opening and maintain customer accounts.
- Demonstrate an ability to accomplish these tasks in a time critical manner.
- Assist the Credit Card Manager with credit card calls, collections, marketing, etc.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.