How to Use E-Statements
1. Once you have been set up with E-Statements, a new menu item called "Statements" will appear under "Accounts." Click "Statements" and proceed to the next page.
- You will then be prompted agree to the terms and conditions, and enter in your email address to be notified when new documents are available.
2. After you agree to the terms and conditions, your statements will appear.
3. The latest statement for the account selected displays automatically. On the right is a listing of older statements.
- At the bottom right corner, there is an option to print your statement, as well as to export it to a CSV Document (For Microsoft Excel)
- The "View Check Images" button allows you to bring up a window with all of the checks related to the statement they are viewing.
All check transaction lines in the statement have links to view the check images. If you click on the check number, you can see the front and back of checks related to that transaction.