Learn more about MVB Products and Services.
To Our Valued Clients
On April 3, 2020, this former First State Bank location officially became MVB Bank. At the end of the business day on Friday, August 14, 2020, all products and services will be converted to MVB Bank.
Important Notice: As part of the transition, new MVB Bank Debit Cards were mailed to clients. These new cards will not be activated until Monday, August 17, 2020. Your existing Debit Card will work until then. If you received more than one new MVB Bank Debit Card in the mail, an MVB associate will contact you or you can contact us at the number below.
If you have any questions, please call us at (844) MVB-BANK (844-682-2265).
Login to your Online Banking
If you’ve been affected by COVID-19 and need assistance with your account, please call (304) 736-5271.
Welcome to the MVB Family!
EFFECTIVE FRIDAY, APRIL 3, 2020, FIRST STATE BANK IS NOW MVB BANK.
WE ARE PLEASED TO WELCOME ALL FIRST STATE CLIENTS TO THE MVB FAMILY.
- Your deposits are safe, secure and readily accessible.
- This change requires no action on your part as a client. Please continue to conduct your banking business as usual.
- Clients of First State with questions about the transaction may call the FDIC directly at 1-800-517-1839.
- We’ll be sending you more information about MVB soon. We look forward to serving you!
For more information visit:
First State Bank Online Banking services will convert to the MVB Digital Banking platform beginning Thursday, August 13, 2020. To learn more about this transition and what it means for you, Please follow this link – https://mvbbanking.com/welcome-to-mvb/
The products and services conversion for this MVB Bank location will occur on the weekend of August 14-16, 2020. We are committed to making this as seamless as possible, but please be aware of the dates below for your financial planning purposes.
Thursday, August 13
- Online Banking through the former First State Bank will be in view mode only from 7 p.m. August 13, through 5 p.m. August 14.
Monday, August 17
- Digital Banking and Bill Pay through MVB Bank will be available starting at 8 a.m. August 17 via mvbbanking.com.
- Your FSB Debit Card will work until 8 a.m. Monday, August 17. You should receive a new MVB Debit Card in the mail before then.
Friday, August 14
Please note that this banking center will close at 3 p.m. Friday, August 14.
- Online Banking through the former First State Bank will be unavailable after 5 p.m. Friday, August 14.
- Any transactions scheduled through FSB Online Banking dated August 14 or earlier will be processed on the scheduled business date.
Saturday, August 15
- This banking center will be closed for conversion on Saturday, August 15.
- Any transactions scheduled through FSB Online Banking dated August 15 or 16 will be processed on August 17.
Tuesday, August 18
- Bill Pay history associated with your payees will be available starting August 18, 2020.
Lobby Services at all FSB Offices by Appointment Only.
Protect yourself financially from the impact of the Coronavirus. Learn More.
For additional information about COVID-19, visit www.cdc.gov.
Click here to learn the safest place to keep your money.