Business Credit CardsFinance your business plans.
Access your account, find out the features and benefits of each card, as well as find out answers to questions you may have.
First State Bank VISA Business
The First State Bank’s Business Card provides you with spending power and convenience, tailored to your needs. With a 14.4% APR, the ability to carry a balance, a special benefit package and a low $50 annual fee, The First State Bank Business Card is the only card you’ll need.
Benefits of having this card include:
- Automatic travel accident insurance
- Toll-free travel reservation service
- Quarterly newsletter; vision care
- Credit card registration
- Bonus travel dividends
- Pharmacy discounts
- Auto rental discount
- Key registration
- No Cash Advance Fee. No Balance Transfer Fee.
- APR: 14.40% fixed
- Minimum Payment:5% or $20(whichever is greater)
- Annual Fee: $50
- Return Payment Fee: $27.87
- Late Payment Fee: 5% or $15 (whichever is less)
- Over The Limit Fee: none