Express MortgageWe're Fast...25 Day Mortgage
First State Bank pledges to close your clients loan in 25 Days or a $250 closing cost credit will be given to the borrower.* We understand how stressful the home financing process can be, which is why we are committed to providing the best service possible.
- Available for purchase or refinance loans, restrictions apply.
- Loans closed in 25 days from complete loan package submission to funding
- 25 calendar days – not business days!
Documents required for loan:
- Copy of pay stubs for the previous 30 days
- Copy of last two years’ W-2 forms and any 1099 forms from same time period
- Copy of 2 most recent statements from all bank accounts (Must include account owner’s name, bank name and all pages of statement)
- If self-employed, copy of last two years’ personal and business tax returns
- If refinancing, copy of taxes and homeowner’s insurance
- If purchasing, copy of the signed purchase agreement
Need Help? Try one of our helpful Mortgage Calculators below!
*First State Bank will process any qualifying loan from the time a complete loan file is submitted to underwriting to the time it funds within 25 calendar days, or the company will apply a closing cost credit of $250 to the realtor’s client (the borrower) at the time of closing.
**In order to receive the closing cost credit, any delay that causes the loan to close more than 25 days after submission to underwriting must be due to First State Bank’s independent processes. If the delay is due to the borrower’s or any third party’s action or inaction, the cost credit offer will be void. This offer excludes some loan programs such as FHA products, VA products, Jumbo loans, properties that require any repairs prior to closing, properties requiring inspection prior to closing, loans in the state of New York and New Mexico and any product with non-delegated underwriting or files that may need to be sent non-delegated and condo projects requiring approval. Please check with your Loan Officer for details and qualifying loan programs. Offer is subject to revision any time and expires 12/31/17. First State Bank NMLS# 462675 Rates and programs subject to change without notice. First State Bank is an equal opportunity lender. Applicant must present this ad at application to qualify for promotion.